ZZU Video of the Day
- Spokane mom hopes vaccine gets approved for younger kids soon September 21, 2021Sara Michell has an 11-year-old son and an 8-year-old daughter. She says she considered not putting them in public school this year because she didn't want them to get sick.
- Gov. Jay Inslee asks federal government for COVID-19 staffing help September 21, 2021In the letter, Inslee said once the Delta variant hit the state hospitalizations skyrocketed.
- West Valley’s Rowatt a quiet leader, with a loud game September 21, 2021The West Valley Eagles have built a strong football program over the last decade, this year Senior Connor Rowatt will be a rare four-year letter winner for the Eagles.
- Washington health leaders: COVID hospitalizations are down, but deaths are on the rise September 21, 2021The Washington State Hospital Association believes Washingtonians are taking the pandemic seriously, and more people are getting vaccinated.
- How to manage COVID from your own home September 21, 2021Our team did some digging to find out the best way to curb those COVID symptoms and heal as quickly as possible.