Operation Grub N’ Growlers!
- Local teacher reaches milestone giving the gift of life February 27, 2021In the United States, someone needs blood every two seconds. A Spokane man has been committed to filling this need for 34 years now.
- Thousands of Spokane’s middle and high school students set to return to class Monday February 27, 2021After nearly a year of virtual learning, Monday marks the first time all students in Spokane will be back in class in some form.
- Washington nearly finished vaccinating people in nursing homes February 27, 2021There's a lot more hope to end this week, and that's because vaccinations are helping flatten the curve among the vulnerable people living in nursing homes across the U.S.
- Spokane Police won’t arrest for drug possession after state Supreme Court strikes law down February 27, 2021A Washington Supreme Court decision on a Spokane case has made one type of drug possession law unconstitutional.
- Idaho legislature sends $175M rental assistance bill to governor February 26, 2021NAMPA, Idaho (AP) — Residents of Idaho could see millions of dollars in rental assistance during the pandemic if the governor signs a bill authorizing the spending. The Idaho Senate unanimously voted on Thursday to authorize the spending of $175 million in rental assistance from funds the state was granted under a coronavirus relief bill […]