KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
Winthrop Giveaway Contest
1. Contest begins at 12:01AM on March 13, 2023 and ends at 11:59PM on April 2, 2023. Listeners are invited to enter online through the 92.9 ZZU VIP Program (vip.929zzu.com) by taking a short survey regarding Winthrop, WA. All participants can complete the survey for one (1) entry throughout the span of the contest period. One (1) winner will receive a two (2) night stay at River’s Edge Resort, a $50 gift certificate to Methow Valley Ciderhouse, two (2) half-day bike, ski, river tube, or SUP rentals from Methow Cycle and Sport, a $50 gift certificate for Old Schoolhouse Brewery, a $50 gift certificate to Shotgun Nellies, and one (1) $50 Gift Card to Pardner’s Mini Market, and one free week in the Mnt. Annex co-working space. This prize is valued at approximately $720. All entries must be received by 11:59PM on April 2, 2023. The drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) on April 3, 2023 following the conclusion of the contest period. The two (2) night stay at the River’s Edge Resort must be used by November of 2024. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. This contest is sponsored by Winthrop, WA. Chamber of Commerce.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event that the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU/Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU/Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 21 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU judges are final.
10. By entering, all contestants release Queen B Radio, KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place in the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm on the night of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.