KHTQ-FM Rock 94½, KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, KEZE-FM HOT 96.9, KXLX-AM 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM, KXLY-FM 99.9 Coyote Country, KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM
(Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
Visit Lewis Clark Valley Survey – 50,000 Bonus VIP Points
1. Contest begins June 9, 2020 and ends June 30, 2020. Listeners are invited to enter online through the Rock 94 ½ Mosh Pit All Stars VIP program (http://vip.rock945.com), the ZZU VIP program (http://vip.929zzu.com/), the Hot Friends With Benefits VIP program (http://vip.hot969.com/), the Coyote Country Club VIP program (http://club.big999coyotecountry.com), the 700 ESPN / 105.3 FM Field Pass VIP program (http://fieldpass.700espn.com/), the KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM VIP program (http://vip.kxly920.com/). To enter, listeners must take the Visit Lewis Clark Valley survey to redeem 50,000 Bonus VIP Points upon completion. Listeners may take the survey once per contest period. All surveys must be complete and submitted by 11:59pm on June 30, 2020. This contest is sponsored by Visit Lewis Clark Valley
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Winner must provide name, address, phone number and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). In the event of a flyaway promotion, selected winner will also be required to provide social security number for them and their guest in order to collect their prize. No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of Queen B Radio, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, Queen B Radio is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. Queen B Radio and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. Queen B Radio also reserves the right to not award third-party prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of Queen B Radio, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by Queen B Radio.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant Queen B Radio permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a Queen B Radio contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of Queen B Radio judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases Queen B Radio from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. Queen B Radio reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice