KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
“Congrat Your Grad” Photo Contest
Sponsored by: LITV LLC Entertainment Group
- Contest begins May 20, 2020 and ends June 12, 2020. Contestants are invited to enter online through the ZZU VIP program (http://vip.929zzu.com/) by uploading a photo of their 2020 graduate. Contestants may upload one (1) photo during the contest period per graduate. Five (5) random winners will be chosen from the entries received. Each winner will receive one (1) $50 e-gift card. This prize is valued at approximately $50. All entries must be received by 10am on June 12, 2020. The drawing will take place on June 12, 2020 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries. This contest is sponsored by LITV LLC Entertainment Group.
- Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event that the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU/Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU/Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
- Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, the KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
- Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon, or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
- KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU.
- Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
- By participating in this contest, contestants grant KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU contest without any additional compensation.
- Decisions of KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU judges are final.
- By entering, all contestants release Queen B Radio, KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
- The following things will not be permitted: obscene photos, dangerous photos, and photos taken illegally. Photos deemed inappropriate or illegal will be immediately disqualified. Decisions on inappropriate or illegal photos will be made by KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU/Queen B Radio judges. Decisions of KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU/Queen B Radio judges are final. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KZZU-FM 92.9 ZZU reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
- Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of the KXLY Broadcast Group front desk re-opening from the Covid-19 pandemic. All prizes not picked up 90 days after the re-opening of the front desk may be forfeited.